Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photography thrills

It was quite exciting to get a newsletter today from Swell Sculpture Festival featuring a photo I took there.  Always a bit of a thrill to see your work somewhere being appreciated.  Funny the sculpture was by  "Shelly Kelly" and the pic was by me "Simonne Kelly"  No we're not related haha.



I am also feeling quite upbeat about the coming weeks where I have a couple of cute kids/family shoots to do and have been thinking about locations/props etc in advance.   I love kids shoots because kids are so honest with their expressions plus it's so much FUN!  

I am thinking my camera and I need some time together this week for sure - I have a few fun filters I want to try out.  Think the flu is starting to subside thankfully have just been left with the grandpa cough and wheeze now lol sounds worse than it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment