Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Merry Tassie Christmas...


I have to put up this little post to say Merry Christmas to all my followers, family and friends!  We will have Christmas in Tasmania this year at The Bay of Fires.  There is no "Shopping mall" here so I found myself doing Christmas present shopping at this great little place called "The Shop in the Bush"  where they have loads of souvenirs, old & rare books and collectables.  I have to say if there were a shopping centre I may not have found this charming little place so I am very glad there isn't!

The Shop in the Bush - St Helens

After wandering around the saturday markets we also stumbled on a santa at the IGA who was very patient being bombarded with my kids numerous Christmas wishes.  Merry Christmas everyone!

From the "Kellybillies"  xx

Kids with the IGA Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment